This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Chile. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the crude oil assets (oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals) in Chile.
The report also analyses the fiscal regime relevant to the crude oil assets in Chile and compares the investment environment in Chile with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil sector in Chile together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
– Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 1996-2020.
– Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals in Chile for the period 2000-2013.
– Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets in Chile.
– Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Chile’s energy industry.
– Detailed information on key fiscal terms (such as rents, bonuses, royalty, cost recovery, profit oil, petroleum and corporate taxes) pertaining the geography is also provided. A sample calculation detailing how fiscal terms apply to a typical asset in the regime is included.
– Information on the top companies in the Chile including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information. Key companies covered include Apache Corporation and Royal Vopak NV,
– Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
– Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a strong understanding of the country’s energy market.
– Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
– Evaluate the attractiveness of the geography for oil investment in the light of government policies and the fiscal environment.
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
– Understand the geography’s policies and fiscal terms, and their impact on contractor’s profits from upstream oil assets.
– Assess your competitor’s major crude oil assets and their performance.
– Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the oil sector of each country.
– Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
– Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
– Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.