Brazil has been clearly identified as an emerging market amongst worldwide property investors. Returns on investment are excellent and investors have become aware of the high growth potential of Brazil as a stable new investment market.
Natural and Cultural Factors
- Year-round sunshine, with average summer temperatures of 21°C.
- Great natural beauty with fantastic scenery and 7,000km of beaches.
- Friendly nature of the Brazilian people.
- Vibrant cities with carnivals and music.
- Low international risk of war, terrorism or SARS in Brazil.
- Easy access via direct flights from many international airports
- Property price returns of 20% per annum in some locations.
- Good currency exchange rates, making it cheap for foreign investors.
- President Lula’s progressive policies have brought many improvements to Brazil, including a decrease in inflation to an all-time low at 5.7%. Active encouragement and incentives for foreign investment – you can own 100% of land and property.
- Cost of living at only 20% of that in the UK/Europe, while property maintenance costs are extremely low.
- Increase of thriving manufacturing industries relocated to Brazil and boosting the economy.
- Expected to be self sufficient in oil reserves within the next year.
- Brazil is believed by some economists to be amongst the leaders of the future, along with Russia, India and China.
Land for Development/Project Sourcing
The International Property Investment Network (IPIN) and propertyshowrooms.com offer members a comprehensive source of information regarding the newest land investment deals available in Brazil. IPIN always endeavours to find you the earliest and best investment property in Brazil before they become general knowledge.
Members will be offered valuable assistance and contacts in the setting up of joint ventures within our network of carefully vetted developers or partners. Due to a recent increase in worldwide property investment, IPIN and propertyshowrooms.com constantly make contact with a growing number of large-scale individual investors and investment consortiums who are constantly on the lookout for the best land investment options in Brazil.
If you want to invest in Argentina, Uruguay, Chile or Brazil contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org